AARE – Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate
A professional designation awarded by the National Auctioneers Association’s with customized education and advanced training in the selling of real estate at auction.
The professional designation awarded by the NAA and its Education Institute to qualified real estate auctioneers who meet the educational and experiential requirements of the NAA and who adhere to a strict code of ethics and standards of practice. The AARE designation communicates to prospective clients and buyers that the auctioneer is committed to continuing education and can ethically and professionally sell a real estate at auction.
Beginning in 2016, all AARE hopefuls must complete a special course in either land, commercial real estate, residential real estate, or real estate marketing.
AARE also pre-approves courses for specific AARE continuing education. Look for “AARE-CE” courses at our educational events.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Two years in auction industry
- Complete the Prerequisite Designation Course before attending or hold another NAA designation
To complete the designation:
- Complete 24 classroom hours
- Complete all assignments
- Obtain real estate license in your state
- Complete 10 real estate auctions or $3 million in aggregate sales within 3 years
- A detailed auction summary report of one auction
To maintain the designation:
- Pay yearly designation fee
- Obtain 24-hours of continuing education every three years, at least one “AARE-CE” approved course
Member price – $ 570
Non-member price – $870
Contact the NAA Education Department at (913) 541-8084 or email email@example.com