AARE (Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate)
WHAT is AARE? AARE is NAA’s premier Real Estate designation. The three day class takes attendees through conducting a real estate auction from prospecting to closing after the auction (and explores opportunities if a property doesn’t sell).
Along the way, the class explores finance, marketing, proposals, sales, legal aspects of real estate, and working with traditional brokers and banks, among other topics.
AARE is designed so that anyone can get some benefit, but it’s particularly accessible for two groups: Auctioneers who are looking to move into real estate and real estate professionals with no auction experience.
HOW can you get the Designation?
- Register for the AARE class.
- Before the class starts, you’ll receive a link to the prerequisite course and exam. Before you come to class, you must pass the exam. (unless you hold another NAA designation)
- Attend all three days of the designation class.
- After the class, to obtain the designation, submit proof of ten auctions/closings or sales totaling $3 million as well as one auction summary report, and be licensed as a real estate agent in their state, even if your state does not require licensure.
- All requirements must be completed within three years of taking the AARE course.
WHO teaches AARE?
- Mike Brandly, CAI, AARE
- Manson Slik, CAI, AARE, CES