The 2018 Benefit Auction Summit is ready for registration and our schedule is Final!
Sunday: Join us for a welcome reception on the beach (weather permitting)!
- Stage Presence – Learn how to cultivate a stronger and more dynamic performance in your fundraising!
- Compliance & Courtesy – When you go to a new market, there are rules to follow: both the “hard” rules, like state & local licensing, as well as “softer” rules. How can you find them out? How can you work better in a new market?
- Improvisation – Members of the Box Theater (www.boximprov.com) will be onsite to teach some of the basics of improvisation and how you can use those skills onstage at your next event, both to make your performance more compelling and to work better with event night surprises! We’ll break into groups to learn different aspects of improv, then use them in a competition!
- As always, our Monday Night reception will hold some surprises as well as a chance to talk with some of the best in the business when it comes to supporting benefit auctioneers!
- Donor Psychology with Penelope Burk (http://www.burksblog.com) One of the foremost experts on fundraising and donors is joining us in Jacksonville!
- CRMs for Benefit Auctions – Get your *%((# together! If you’re still using post-it notes and your cell phone contact list, you’re wasting time and money! Jenelle Taylor, CAI, BAS will run down the whys and hows of CRMs!
- Virtual Assistants – Join us for an informal chat with Wendy Lambert, BAS and her own VA to talk about Virtual Assistants and the benefit auctioneers who use them!
- What is everybody else doing? – Keith McLane, BAS will be surveying everyone at the beginning of our event and then sharing some of his findings on industry trends in an on-the-spot session!
- Innovators – Who’s doing something cool? There are lots of innovators out there trying new things; we’re going to get them together to talk to you in a panel-style session moderated by TiWanna Kenney, BAS!
Secure your spot now: register here!
This year, we’ll be at the Tradewinds Grand Resort… check out the hotel here! We’ll have a registration link for our hotel soon.. for now, you can call 800-808-9833 and use the code “National Auctioneers Association – BAS Summit 2018” or register online!
Our rates this year are $149 a night!
We’ll have a welcome reception Sunday evening, so plan to be at the hotel by 5:30 on the 26th!
|Before July 28
|After July 28