The 2018 Spring Summit will be one on Personal & Commercial Assets. If you sell non-real property of any kind… this Summit is for you!
Our topics will include:
- Planning & Managing Growth – Presented by Kurt Aumann, this session will be Kurt’s experience with managing the growth of your business, from building sales to planning for the future, followed by a panel and audience discussion session led by Kurt!
- Customer Cultivation & Interaction – Scott Shuman discusses how to cultivate a customer… that sometimes won’t pay off for years! Learn best practices and tips on how to cultivate your customer base and maximize your sales.
- Competitors: To work with or compete? – There are more and more “auction alternatives” in personal property sales, from tag sales, to donor management providers and everything in between. Kenny Lindsay discusses the pros and cons of bringing these competitors into your tent v drawing battle lines, followed by a panel and audience discussion moderated by Kenny.
- The Future of Online Auctions (Panel) – More and more personal property is being sold online, and it changes sometimes daily. Chris Rasmus, Matt Hurley, Sherm Hostetler and more will discuss the future of online-only auctions in a panel format.
- Multistate Sales Tax & Escrow – Selling across state lines (online or otherwise) is lucrative, but it’s also a source of pitfalls and dangers. Rhessa Hanson talks about how to handle the legalities of multistate sales.
- Closing the Deal – You’ve got a great sales funnel set up, and people are calling. How do you set the hook and get a contract signed? John Nicholls shares his experiences to help you finish more of your deals out!
- Lotting and Sale Order – Everything affects the success of your sale. One of the most overlooked is the way you lot your items and their order of sale. Tom Pfister will share some secrets with you on making more money just by changing how you sell!
- More to come… watch this page as we update!
Hotel Registration link: http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/R/RDUCVGI-NAA-20180225/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG