- When do I get my new member kit?
- New Member Kits are mailed out on Friday of each week. If you do not receive your membership packet in a timely manner please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-541-8084. close
- What is the NAA Payment Plan?
The NAA Membership Payment Plan allows you to spread your membership dues out over three consecutive months. If you are paying Regular member dues ($300), you can pay $100 this month, $100 next month and $100 the following month. Online members pay $275 ($92 for first and second months; $91 for third month).
Payments can be made by check or credit card and are due by the 25th of each month or, just check the box on the form and we will automatically run your credit card for the payment each month. Questions? Contact our accounting department at (913) 563-5435.close
- What is an NAA Education Voucher?
Available only to brand new, first-time members, the NAA Education Voucher helps members save $300 on registration to most association events and education, including Conference & Show, designation classes and other select events throughout the year.
Members will receive vouchers for three consecutive years provided that their membership does not lapse for a total savings valued at $900. While the certificates cannot be combined or transferred and do expire after one year, the vouchers are a great way for new members to take advantage of the events and education offered by the NAA. Please note: Vouchers cannot be used in accordance with the NAA Knowledge Center.close
- How do I obtain my NAA username and/or password?
To obtain your username, fill out the form on the login page. You must use the email address associated with your NAA account and should receive an email from email@example.com with your username.
To reset your password, click here to fill out the form. You must use the email address associated with your NAA account. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not receive the email, check your spam/junk filter and make sure that email@example.com is on your email's "white list."
If you do not receive the email, or have additional questions, please contact us for assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be returned between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. central time, Monday-Friday.
Please note: Login credentials are issued only to active and current NAA members.close
- How do I find my member number for the Web site and NAA programs?
- When you join the NAA you are assigned a member number, and it is located on the membership card you received from us. You will also find it beside your name in the upper right corner of the screen once you log in or on the Your Auctioneer Profile page via the Member Resources tab. If you cannot find your card or have trouble logging in, please e-mail email@example.com or contact the Membership Department at 913-541-8084 close
- How do I log in to the member section of the Web site?
- You must be an NAA Auctioneer to access the private section of the Web site. If you would like to join the NAA or you are a current member, contact the Membership Department at 913-541-8084 close