Let NAA assist you and your company's marketing efforts!
The following tools and resources are available to help members market and promote their business and the auction method of marketing:
- NAA Logos
- As a member of the NAA, you have permission to use the NAA logo on your business cards, website, collateral material -- ANY branding material your company uses. You can also get your NAA Designation logos here
: Only ACTIVE
NAA members may use any logos. By downloading and using any NAA logos and/or of the following NAA files, you agree that you have permission to use them - in the case of logos and designation materials, especially - and that the content accurately reflects your experiences with the National Auctioneers Association.)
- Press Release Templates
- These templates are available for NAA members to use. We encourage you to review them in full and make the necessary changes so that it best fits your business needs.
- Hire an NAA Auction Professional (Video)
- Use this video to share with prospective clients and the general public why they should choose you — the NAA Auction Professional.
- Auctions Work blog
- the Auctions Work blog, is aimed at educating the public on the benefits of the auction method of marketing and using NAA auction professionals. We encourage you to share articles from our blog with your buyers and sellers so we can show the world that #AuctionsWork!
ADDITIONAL TOOLS & TIPS
- "Success With My #NAAPro Banners"
- Download your banner and use it as a fast and easy branding tool for you and your business as an #NAAPro. Your choice of blue or white!
Have an idea for other tools or resources for NAA members to use? Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org!
NAA's mission: NAA serves auction entrepreneurs with services provided based on four cornerstones: promotions, advocacy, education, and community.