What does a large-scale, successful online only auction house look like today? Travel to Christy's of Indiana to see how a large-scale (primarily live) auction facility transformed into an online only auction facility. Witness the inner workings of a diversified auction company that specializes in personal property, commercial assets, and real estate, with a foundation in fundraising and non-profit events. Get a first-hand preview of the entire online process as the auctions get set up and cataloged all the way to the loadout process. Get the inside scoop on a system of orchestrating people, technology, products, and processes to maximize profits.
Upon completing this class, you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities to assist clients via online auctions
- Explain the importance of a system in orchestrating the right products and processes to maximize profit and efficiency
- Describe the logistics of running an online auction house with people, technology, and products
- Explain the importance of customer service and current market conditions in selling and fundraising
- Gain logistical ideas and processes to implement into your auction business