Become an NAA Auction Professional
How to Join
- Click here to create a new profile. You will receive a confirmation by email once completed. From there, log onto the NAA Marketplace and select Join NAA from the menu on the right.
- If you prefer to pay by check, download and submit the PRINTER FRIENDLY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION. Please make all checks out to National Auctioneers Association or NAA.
What You Get as an #NAAPro Member:
As an auction professional, you undoubtedly share our commitment to making the auction industry the best it can be. The NAA’s long-term vision for the NAA is to be the voice of the auction profession. Our mission is to serve auction entrepreneurs with services provided based on four cornerstones: promotions, advocacy, education and community.
Other benefits include:
Waiting for the Hammer to Fall, your general overview of auction law; Discounted national and regional advertising opportunities with USA Today, Wall Street Journal and more; NAA Credit Card Program with free check recovery; discounted e-marketing services with Constant Contact; and more.
- Make smarter business decisions, keep relevant and stay ahead of the competition in today’s bustling auction industry with the latest in legal issues, marketing, business trends, technology and more in Auctioneer magazine and Auction eNews.
- Hone your auction craft and discover new skills on YOUR time in the on-demand NAA Online Education Center.
- Online PR Toolkit and customizable listing in our online Find An NAA Professional directory help you find new ways to market your company and auctions.
- Looking for a business resource? Need a referral? Or maybe you need some advice on selling a particular asset? Find the answer to these questions and network with other auctioneers in the NAA Auction Professionals Facebook group—only open to NAA members.
A $300 Education Voucher is also given to all first-time, brand-new NAA members to help them take advantage of our best-in-class learning opportunities. The voucher can be at any point during the first three years of membership, provided that the membership does not lapse at any point within the three-year period. Made possible thanks to donations from the National Auctioneers Foundation and members like you, this voucher allows members to utilize the savings when and where it will help them most. Members should see voucher for full terms and conditions or contact the NAA for more info.
Interested in joining but still have questions? Call the NAA at (913) 541-8084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.