$25 per regular entry
$50 per entry for Campaign of the Year
March 15, 2023
To submit an entry into the Marketing Competition, complete a separate entry form for each submission. All entries must be submitted by March 15, 2023. Certain categories will be allowed to submit digitally, and will be indicated on the entry form.
- Entries must be reflective of the auction industry in some capacity and must have been created between Jan. 31, 2022 and Jan. 31, 2023.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a $25 entry fee. Campaign of the Year requires a $50 entry fee.
- Every entry requires an entry form AND a corresponding registration form.
- The member whose name appears on the entry form must be a current member of the NAA, or the entry will be disqualified. Forms must clearly list the member name and official company name, as this cannot be changed once submitted.
- The NAA reserves the right to move an entry to another category if it does not clearly meet the criteria for the category in which it was entered.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Images submitted for this contest may be used in future Auctioneer magazines or for other NAA promotional and marketing purposes.
Each entry will be judged by marketing professionals. There will be one top winner in each category, with up to four finalists. Finalists will be announced May 1, 2023, and featured in the June/July issue of Auctioneer magazine.
Conference & Show Marketing Competition Recognition
Winners will be announced at a ceremony during NAA's Conference & Show in Oklahoma City. Winners will also be interviewed for the October/November "Champions" issue of Auctioneer
2023 Award Status
Awards will be distributed at Conference & Show in Oklahoma City.
List of 2022 Winners