Must have a current AMM Designation or have previously attended the AMM class to attend. AMM designation holders receive a discounted registration fee and all others pay full price.
You are already using “Auction Marketing Management” (AMM) techniques to advance your auction business. Now it’s time to dig deeper into advanced marketing management and digital prospecting. This course will show you how to implement new advanced techniques and use advanced digital tools to take your auction marketing to the next level through analytics, remarketing and search engine optimization (SEO). You will learn how to be more effective in creating successful campaigns and custom audiences, improving content and SEO and increasing traffic and conversions. You’ll master data analysis, tracking and metrics to prove your marketing effectiveness to clients, customers and employers.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance marketing campaigns for brand awareness and long-term strategy
- Create effective prospecting campaigns to reach sellers
- Measure marketing campaign success through conversion tracking and data metrics
- Implement advanced and automated media techniques, ad strategies and system efficiencies
- Identify and develop new auction market opportunities
- Improve content and metadata to increase search engine optimization (SEO) and organic traffic
Who should invest in attending this course?
Professionals who have previously attended AMM or are current AMM designation holders who want to implement cutting-edge, advanced marketing insights and best practices
InstructorsSara M. Rose Bytnar, CAI, AARE, AMM, BAS | Beth Rose Real Estate & Auctions, LLC
Billie Jo Schultz, CAI, AMM | Auction Marketing Partners
John D. Schultz, AMM | Grafe Auction Co.
Check back for details on the next class offering.
Save the date:
Designation Academy December 2024
$335 AMM designees / $660 M/NM
Apply for scholarships
Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to the course to receive a refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 30 days prior will be entitled to a 50% refund of registration fees.
No refunds less than two weeks prior. Substitutions encouraged.