NEW THIS YEAR
To arrange lodging at the Wyndham Grand hotel, you must register to attend Conference, first. Information on how to book a hotel room is included in the registration confirmation. If you are undecided whether you will attend at this time, go ahead and register. You have until May 29 to cancel without penalty. No refunds after May 29.
- The NAA discounted room rates are guaranteed until the cutoff date of June 19 or until the NAA inventory or rooms are sold out, whichever comes first.
- Reservations made after the cutoff are not guaranteed to receive the NAA group discounted rate.
- Inventory of rooms are based on availability at the time of booking.
- A valid credit card is required for each hotel reservation.
- A deposit in the amount of one nights' room and tax will be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancelations received after June 19 will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax and will be enforced by the NAA.
NAA discounted group rates
- $209 per night, single and/or two beds (1-2 ppl per room). Rates will increase after June 19.
For information on alternative room options not listed above, call the Wyndham Grand Hotel at 412.391.4600.
Cutoff is June 19
The NAA discounted rate and inventory of rooms are guaranteed until the NAA inventory is sold out, or until June 19, whichever comes first. Rates will increase after June 19.
The NAA room inventory is available for the nights of Tuesday, July 23 – Saturday, July 27 (based on availability at the time of booking). The NAA does not contract extra rooms before or after the conference dates. However, should you desire to arrive early or stay a day later, you may check the hotel’s availability online. It is typical for a hotel to sell available rooms outside the NAA inventory at higher rates.
Should you need further assistance, please contact the Wyndham at 412.391.4600.