The 2018 Spring Summit will be one on Personal & Commercial Assets. If you sell non-real property of any kind… this Summit is for you!
Our topics will include:
- Planning & Managing Growth Kurt Aumann – Managing the growth of your business, from building sales to planning for the future, followed by a panel with and audience discussion session!
- Competitors: To work with or compete? – There are more and more “auction alternatives” in personal property sales, from tag sales, to donor management providers and everything in between. Kenny Lindsay discusses the pros and cons of bringing these competitors into your tent v drawing battle lines, followed by a panel and audience discussion moderated by Kenny.
- The Future of Online Auctions (Panel) – More and more personal property is being sold online, and it changes sometimes daily. Chris Rasmus, Matt Hurley, Sherm Hostetler and more will discuss the future of online-only auctions in a panel format.
- Multistate Sales Tax & Escrow – Selling across state lines (online or otherwise) is lucrative, but it’s also a source of pitfalls and dangers. Rhessa Hanson talks about how to handle the legalities of multistate sales.
- Closing the Deal – You’ve got a great sales funnel set up, and people are calling. How do you set the hook and get a contract signed? Kelly Strauss can help!
- Lotting and Sale Order – Everything affects the success of your sale. One of the most overlooked is the way you lot your items and their order of sale. Tim Pfister (Hilco) will share some secrets with you on making more money just by changing how you sell!
- Transitions – Do you sell personal property and would like to move into commercial assets? Are estates hot in your area? Learn how to successfully transition from one asset class to another with a panel discussion including Scott Miedema, Chip Pearce, and more!
Register today! Early registration ends March 9!
|Prior to March 9
|After March 9
Hotel Registration link: http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/R/RDUCVGI-NAAPCA-20180408/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG