NAA's goal is to engage our members in as many ways as possible in order to provide them better products, programs, experiences and services. Volunteers are the core of a successful organization and it is critical that the selection of volunteers is based on the competencies needed by the committee, task group or other specified volunteer activity.
WHY SHOULD I VOLUNTEER?
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Enhance leadership and communication skills
- Help build and participate in strong educational opportunities and programs
- Assist the NAA in making strategic association decisions, positions and policies
- Shape positive change in the auction industry
HOW DO I APPLY FOR CORNERSTONE COMMITTEES?
Our four cornerstone committees are what the NAA stands on. These committees are the perfect tracks for someone interested in eventually running for the Board. These committees are self-selecting, meaning the current members select future members from applications. Apply for these committees below:
- Apply for the Advocacy Committee
- Apply for the Community Committee
- Apply for the Education Committee
- Apply for the Promotions Committee
In order to assist you in determining which area you are most interested in, we have developed charges for each committee that should give you a clear job description and an explanation of what type of time commitment will be required. Click below to review the charges for these volunteer opportunities.
Candidate Review Committee
C&S Education Committee
C&S Education Monitors
C&S Oversight Committee
Curriculum Review and Creation Committee
Educational Event Committee
Education Institute Trustees
HR Audit Committee
IAC Live Committee
International Auctioneer Championship (IAC) Committee
For more information, email email@example.com