- Designation Academy: Las Vegas, December 2014 December 6, 2014 - December 13, 2014 All designation classes, as well as some non-designation courses, will be offered. Click on the link below to find out more about each class and…
- Auction Technology Specialist January 6, 2015 - January 8, 2015 Prerequisite: All first-time designation course attendees must complete the online designation prerequisite course before attending. The course along with all the information necessary is available here:…
- Certified Estate Specialist (CES) January 16, 2015 - January 18, 2015 Prerequisite All first-time designation course attendees must complete the online prerequisite course before attending. The Final Exam must be completed at 100%, which allows an unlimited number…
- Auction Management and Operations Summit February 24, 2015 - February 25, 2015 Attendance at this summit is limited, so please register early. Many successful auction companies reach a stage of development were in order to grow successfully…
- 2015 NAA State Leadership Conference March 2, 2015 - March 3, 2015 Hosted by the NAA, the annual State Leadership Conference brings state association leaders and executive directors together to network and discuss their…
2014 Conference & Show Recordings
Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Send Your Letter Now
As reported in the April issue of Auctioneer, the U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife Service has issued regulations that significantly restrict the sale of items containing African elephant ivory. The NAA sent a letter to FWS opposing these and further proposed regulations and encourages you to send your own letter using THIS TEMPLATE. Send the letter by email to email@example.com or by mail to the address on the letter.
iSeries: Legal Issues in Real Estate Auctions Webinar
Speaker: Mike Brandly, CAI, AARE
- Read this issue
Auctioneers weigh in on Facebook: Cash now or sale later?
NAA forms promotions, advocacy committees
Is your content marketing plan under the influence?
NAA past president shares history
Choose Auction, Choose an NAA Auctioneer
- See the video!
When it comes to selling your assets: choose auction, choose an NAA Auctioneer.