Please Note: The NAA office will be closed on Friday, April 18, and will reopen at 8:30 am CDT on Monday, April 21.
- Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) & USPAP 15 Hour May 12, 2014 - May 18, 2014 The National Auctioneers Association created the Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) professional designation to provide auctioneers with custom education and advanced training that enhances their…
- 65th International Auctioneers Conference and Show July 8, 2014 - July 12, 2014 The 2014 Conference and Show will be held at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville. You can now preview conference programming, book your room and…
- Benefit Auction Summit 2014 September 14, 2014 - September 16, 2014 Do not miss out on the premiere networking event for benefit auction professionals from around the country. *Registrations in by September 4th are guaranteed to…
- Read this issue
Using sales' dirty word
Is there a good time to say "no" and walk away from a potential sale?
Understanding UCC 2-328
NAA State Leadership Conference recap
Nominating Committee endorsements
Nominating Committee Announces Endorsed BOD Candidates
- Click Here for the Nominees
After a comprehensive process including review of applications and interviews with the candidates, the 2014 Nominating Committee has announced its endorsed candidates for the 2014 Election.
Hall of Fame Nominations Now Open
- Submit Your Nomination Today
Nominations must be postmarked no later that June 6, 2014.
Mail nomination form to: NAA Hall of Fame Committee, c/o National Auctioneers Association, 8880 Ballentine, Overland Park, Kansas 66214
Why join the NAA?
- See the video!
NAA members share why they belong to the world's largest association for professional auctioneers!
NAA, Coalition Call for Review of Proposed Ivory Rules
- Click here to read the letter
The NAA is one of 21 organizations calling for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to review proposed regulations that would make it illegal to sell, trade or auction any items containing ivory that are under 100 years old and/or without proper documentation. Check out the April issue of Auctioner for more on the proposed rules and click the link above to read the letter.
2014 NAA-USA Today Marketing Competition
- Download the entry form
All entry materials, forms and fees must be physically received by the NAA (8880 Ballentine St., Overland Park, KS 66214) no later than 4 p.m. Central on April 24, 2014. No late entries will be considered.