- iSeries Webinar: Legal Issues in Real Estate Auctions - FREE! November 5, 2014 Learn about some of the current legal issues surrounding real estate and auction law with Mike Brandly, CAI, AARE, one of the instructors…
- Women in the Auction Industry Summit November 17, 2014 - November 18, 2014 All too often, differences manifest themselves in “fitting in.” We see a group, a circle of people, or even an industry and convince ourselves that…
- Designation Academy - Certified Estate Specialist (CES) December 7, 2014 - December 9, 2014 The National Auctioneers Association created the Certified Estate Specialist (CES) professional designation to provide Auctioneers with custom education in conducting personal property estate auctions. Auctioneers…
- Designation Academy - Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) December 7, 2014 - December 11, 2014 The National Auctioneers Association created the Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) professional designation to provide Auctioneers with custom education that enhances their appraisal skills and…
- Designation Academy - Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate (AARE) December 8, 2014 - December 10, 2014 The Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate (AARE) professional designation was created to provide Auctioneers with custom education and advanced training in the selling of real estate…
2014 Conference & Show Recordings
Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Send Your Letter Now
As reported in the April issue of Auctioneer, the U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife Service has issued regulations that significantly restrict the sale of items containing African elephant ivory. The NAA sent a letter to FWS opposing these and further proposed regulations and encourages you to send your own letter using THIS TEMPLATE. Send the letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address on the letter.
iSeries Legal White Paper
- Read this issue
Future Fork: Where do you go if family doesn't want to take over your business?
Ivory: Make your voice heard!
Max out marquee lots
Setting your salary
Choose Auction, Choose an NAA Auctioneer
- See the video!
When it comes to selling your assets: choose auction, choose an NAA Auctioneer.